We are always looking for new members to join the Karma Collective Tribe! We love to connect with our community, so please tell us about yourself.
What it means to be a brand ambassador is the following
- You love our brand! You are our number one fan! (ie you have already liked our Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter and Instagram)
- You actively practice yoga or surfing and are generally an active person
- You embrace and embody the Karma Collective brand and live the Karma Collective lifestyle
- You are active on social media and in your local community
- You are a local athlete, instructor or role model in the community in which you live
- You wear our brand with pride and are comfortable tagging us in your photos, sharing our posts and directing your followers to our webpage and social media profiles.
The perks of being an ambassador:
- After your initial purchase of one of our products at full price, you will be given 20% off all future purchases
- We will feature you on our Brand Ambassador page as either a Featured Karma Collective tribe member (instructors) or Karma Collective Community Tribe member.
- When new products and designs come out, we will let our ambassadors know and you will get to purchase these items before they are released on our website
- You can proudly include "Karma Collective Tribe member" on your profiles
- Karma Collective will promote you and what you love to do to our community
- You get free shirts! Every now and then, we will send you FREE stuff!
If you are interested in joining our tribe and helping to share Karma Collective with others, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1) Why do you want to be a brand ambassador for KC and how will you help to share the KC love with your community (on and offline?)
2) What makes you a good candidate to be an ambassador?
3) Are you a certified Yoga Teacher and do you teach at a studio?
* Please keep in mind that we receive many applications each week. We try our best to respond within 10 business days, however, sometimes we are not able to. Regardless, you can count on getting a response from our Community Manager.